Our rapidly Growing Practice has a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and pro-active professional to join an exciting and fast-growing Letterkenny based accountancy practice.
Conall Dunne & Co Chartered Accountants service a wide range of SME’s in Ireland and the UK.
Due to continued expansion, we require an accounts assistant/bookkeeper to join our team.
This is a key role within the firm as the right candidate will be given the opportunity to work with senior staff to service and grow a client portfolio whilst also contributing to the wider firm growth strategy.
1. To liaise with clients daily, providing accountancy, taxation, and business advice as required
2. To be responsive and considerate of client needs
3. To answer telephone queries and carry out general administrative tasks
4. To work collaboratively with colleagues
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a firm that places a strong emphasis on individual growth and learning, health and well-being and social work-life balance.
We offer flexibility, a competitive package and an opportunity to be part of a vibrant, growing and forward-thinking firm.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and KEY CHARACTERISTICS
• Educated to Leaving Certificate level or equivalent. An accounting/business qualification would be advantageous (ie Accounting technician)
• Confident, outgoing and friendly with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be able to work to deadlines and to use your own initiative.
• Computer literate particularly in MS Office (Word, Excel etc.).
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel.
• Customer service centric mentality.
• Experience of working within a practice environment will be advantageous.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CVTags: