Job Vacancy: A car dealership in Ballybofey is seeking a bookkeeper/office administrator.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accounts on SAGE
- Weekly payroll processing
- Filing ROI & UK VAT returns
- Paying suppliers
- Preparation of year-end audit files
- Putting financial systems in place as required
- Development of management reporting system
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day administration of the company hence they must be competent in all areas and be proficient in the use of accounting and payroll software.
Good organisational, communication and telephone skills are expected as is a willingness to work on their own initiative.
A background in the motor trade preferred but not essential.
Days: Minimum of 3 days per week.
Applications: Please forward your CV to email@example.com with Bookkeeper/Office Administrator clearly written in the email subject line. Closing Date: Friday March 6th 2020.Tags: