Job Vacancy: The Radisson Blu hotel in Letterkenny has announced a vacancy for a Leisure Club Attendant (Part-Time).
We are proud to announce that our Radisson Blu Health Club Team is expanding.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for a part-time Leisure Club Attendant. If you love a fast paced, inspirational environment, full of people who are powered by passion, then you are just what we need.
Reporting directly to the Leisure Club Manager, the Leisure Club Attendant will assist in providing a safe and efficient environment for the club’s members & guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Act as first point of contact for all members and hotel guests, in person or by phone.
– Ensure smooth running of the club during opening hours.
– General cleaning duties.
– Administration; including the sale of memberships, classes & PT.
– Host an array of fitness classes.
– Flexibility in working hours as the role includes mornings, evenings and weekends.
– Pool, Lifeguard or First Aid qualification.
– Gym instructor or equivalent certification.
– Ability to work as part of a highly motivated team.
We offer you the chance to work as part of a dynamic team where the career prospects are excellent and a competitive remuneration package is on offer. If interested in the position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Radisson Hotel Group are an equal opportunities employer.Tags: