Job Vacancy: The Creeslough Supermarket is currently recruiting for Forecourt Sales Assistants to join their team.
Sales Assistant / Cashiers are essential in the daily operations of our store as they are the face of our business and because our customers are key to the success of our business, providing outstanding customer service is paramount to this role. You must have the drive, passion and a natural aptitude to deliver a fabulous customer experience every time!
Working as part of a busy team, you will be using your own initiative but also following instructions.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Have knowledge on products and services
- Identify and address customer needs
- Work efficiently under pressure
- Up sell on products where possible
- Operate the till system accurately and in accordance with training
- Promote current offers in order to drive sales
- Maintain stock levels across the store
- Check stock for use by/sell by dates
- Take delivery of stock
In return for your passion and commitment you will receive a competitive hourly rate (dependent on skills and experience) and a range of other great benefits. This is a unique opportunity to work in a newly refurbished store and to further establish the store in a competitive market.
This role will suit people who are passionate about retail, and will take great pride in their work in a team in order to deliver a fantastic customer experience.
Our Store doors are open from 7am, 7 days a week, so being able to work flexibly is vital.
To apply, please email a CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 20th March 2020
Due to expected volume of applications, we reserve the right to enhance the job criteria.
Please note that interviews may take place before closing date to ensure an appointment can be made in a timely manner.Tags: