Druva CloudRanger was established in 2014 and specializes in automation for Amazon Web Services resources. Our software solution allows users to easily automate backups for EC2 and RDS instances as well as scheduling instances on/off to meet specific business requirements. Since acquisition in June 2018, CloudRanger has grown quickly to support customers in over fifteen countries worldwide. Continued expansion provides an immediate opportunity to join this very exciting enterprise and establish yourself as a lead technologist.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer with Node.js & AngularJS being prominent experience requirements. This role will include responsibility for managing the interchange of data between the server tier and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Ideally, the right candidate will have a focus on software delivery best practices and be able to demonstrate a leading role in definition of an industry-aligned methodology. A direct contribution to framing quality delivery practices, both technology & process-oriented, a distinct advantage.
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic – Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
– Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
– Implementation of security and data protection
– Integration of data storage solutions e.g. could include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
– Understanding user-specified requirements through engaged questioning and clarification of what is needed. Validation of understanding through written & spoken accounts of approach to deliver on specification
– Highlighting risks or concerns with schedule, scope or quality in a timely and proactive manner to facilitate risk mitigation
Skills and Qualifications
– Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it e.g. Express, Sequelize, etc.
– Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
– Good understanding of server-side templating languages e.g Handlebars, EJS, etc.
– Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors e.g SCSS, Less, etc
– Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3 – Understanding accessibility and security compliance
– User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
– Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
– Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
– Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
– Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes – Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Additional Beneficial Experience:
● AWS Lambda
Preferably qualified to degree level but would accept relevant technology-based certifications if coupled with relevant experience.
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org