Euroflex Teoranta are Printers and Manufacturers of high quality flexible packaging film for the food & drink industry in Ireland and Europe.
We are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance / Technical Assistant for our factory in Derrybeg, Gweedore, Co. Donegal.
Quality Assurance / Technical Assistant – Euroflex Teo – (Manufacturing Sector)
This role would suit a Packaging Technology and/or Food Science Graduate.
You will be directly responsible to our QC & Compliance Lead.
You will be involved with maintaining consistent quality of production by assisting with maintaining and managing ‘Best Practice’ manufacturing systems.
The role includes validating processes, providing relevant technical documentation and training and monitoring the use of quality and technical SOPs.
- Support the development and maintenance of new processes and formulations for NPD, R&D and existing products
- To help interface with customers on a technical level to ensure specifications and applications meet the agreed signed off Tech Spec for all products
- To help ensure that all appropriate accreditations are monitored, managed and renewed when applicable.
- To help engage and liaise with various external authorities to ensure that any necessary certification and/or relative factory statistical data obligations are adhered to within the agreed timeframe
- To work with the Production team to ensure seamless transfer of new specifications and technologies to production and for commercialisation.
- To work with cross-functional teams to problem solve product quality or consistency issues.
- To help develop SOPs to ensure product stability, minimise QC issues and control waste
- To liaise with customers and suppliers to ensure any issues are dealt with in a timely, professional and customer friendly manner
- To help develop and evolve ‘Best Practise’ strategy in collaboration with operations, production and the commercial team.
To apply please send your CV to Marie by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: