LYIT DICE labs and Donegal Women in Business have teamed up to present an exciting and innovative Webinar: Building Resilience through the Entrepreneurial Mindset on Monday 25th May at 11am.
The FREE webinar is based on the recognition that entrepreneurs are truly special. In these challenging times, entrepreneurs in the North West have been demonstrating how positive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset are helping them build resilience and overcome adversity.
Four of Donegal Women in Business Network members will tell their own entrepreneurial stories over the last 9 weeks and how their actions affected their business, clients and the wider community.
· Barbara Edwards from Well Expo
· Karen Gallinagh Murphy from Karen Murphy Speech, Drama & Communications
· Jo Daly Quay West Restaurant and Chef Aid Donegal Town
· Edel MacBride Edel MacBride and Pledge Scrubs
Evelyn Mc Glynn PRO for the network will discuss the benefits of Donegal Women in Business Network for all women in the county and Dr. Isobel Cunningham, Dr. Simon Stephens and Yousra Kabir from DICE Labs @LYIT will discuss the benefit of the entrepreneurial mindset in these turbulent times.
The event will explore how entrepreneurs have a certain set of skills and characteristics to be successful in entrepreneurial ventures – The Entrepreneurial Mindset.
The entrepreneurial mindset is a state of mind interested in the pursuit of opportunity with scarce, uncontrolled resources. Dare to question the status quo? Network to get more ideas?
This Webinar will discuss why the entrepreneurial mindset is the most important skill you need to make your business a success particularly during this challenging time.
Achieving this mindset is about how you act, believe and behave.
In this webinar you will:
· Discover how to continually grow and sharpen your entrepreneurial mindset
· Listen to inspirational stories on how Donegal Women in Business Network members used the entrepreneurial mindset to keep their business visible, while growing resilience.
· Learn how to develope your own entrepreneurial mindset toolbox
· Prepare for a new tomorrow by developing new habits – curiosity, learning, expanding your comfort zone and increasing your knowledge.
Register for this free event on Eventbrite through Donegal Women in Business Network social media or email email@example.com.Tags: