3D Issue, a Letterkenny based digital publishing software company, is looking to recruit IT graduates to work as Frontend Developers with our tight-knit development team on developing market-leading platforms for our global partners.
The successful candidates will be offered a full time 4 day work week position and shall be working on assisting the development team launch on a brand new product that the company is bringing to market.
● Have a bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or computing-related field
● Familiarity with varying behavior in different browsers in relation to frontend development
● Experience with responsive and adaptive design
● Good problem-solving skills
● Work well within a team.
● Be comfortable presenting software and doing demonstrations
● Be willing to work flexible hours to cater to primary overseas markets.
Day to day responsibilities
● Participate in the architecture, design, development, and launching of enterprise web applications.
● Ensure that all technical requirements are identified, estimated, designed and implemented.
● Work closely with designers, testers, support teams, and our clients to ensure all technical requirements for new projects are captured, designed and developed accordingly.
● Collaborate with team members and other teams and integrate individual components into
● complex enterprise systems.
● Work independently on assigned components and tasks.
● Identify and resolve any production issues.
● Ensure any customer issues are resolved quickly by applying solutions to any identified problems.
Please include a cover letter with your CV detailing why you believe that you would suit this role.
Ensure to list current address, telephone number, educational background and any relevant work experience to date.
ABOUT 3D ISSUE
3D Issue develops software for the content marketing sector allowing companies to digitize their content distribution channels via mobile apps, content aggregation hubs, flipbooks, and eBooks.
3D Issue has been a market leader in this sector for 14 years with over 10,000 customers throughout the world. Clients include Google, eBay, Microsoft, NASA, Mensa, the NFL, Nascar, Nike, Harvard and the Chicago Sun-Times.Tags: