CBE are one of Europes’s leading innovators in retail technology serving the supermarket, convenience, forecourt and hospitality sectors.
Due to unprecedented growth, CBE are looking to recruit an IT Field Engineer for the service division.
The ideal candidate would be based in the Donegal area, covering Donegal, Derry, Tyrone, Fermanagh, and parts of Leitrim and Sligo.
- Installation, training and technical on-site support of CBE’s IT systems
- Successful applicants will join an enthusiastic team that has made CBE the number one Point of Sale specialists in the UK and Ireland.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Third level qualification in Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics (candidates who have a proven IT capability will also be considered)
- Experience in retail / Hospitality IT Systems or EPoS an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills required
- Full clean driving licence
- Donegal based, covering Donegal, Derry, Tyrone, Fermanagh, and parts of Leitrim and Sligo
- Attractive package with Company vehicle
- Full training provided
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Apply, in confidence, with full Curriculum Vitae no later than Friday 3rd July, 2020, via email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: