Applications are invited for the post of Project Co-ordinator at the Downstrands Family Resource Centre CLG in Kilclooney, Portnoo.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A relevant third level qualification – minimum Level 7 (for example, Family Support Practice, Community
- Development, Community Sector Project Management)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, post qualification, in:
– community sector project management
– working through a community development approach
– family support in a community-based setting
- Experience of managing, supervising and supporting staff
- Experience of working collaboratively at an inter-agency level
- Experience of Strategic and Operational Planning
- Experience of Financial Management and sourcing funding
To request JD and application form, please contact: Email: email@example.com
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is: noon 10th July 2020
Interviews will take place in Portnoo on: 17th July 2020
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CVs will not be accepted.
This project is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency