Donegal County Council has announced that in association with Bryson Recycling there will be a half-price bulky goods two-week promotion at the Council’s Recycling Centres.
Bulky Goods such as mattresses, sofas, 3 piece suites, carpets etc will be all half price during this period.
The Council remind the public that;
• All recycling centres are practising social distancing.
• There will be a MAXIMUM number of cars (6) allowed in site at any one time to maintain social distancing.
• Peak times are between 11am and 2pm, and to expect queues.
• We ask that people bring assistance with them to unload bulky items.
• The campaign will run only during centre opening times for the 2 week period.
6th – 18th July @ Carndonagh / Milford / Stranorlar Recycling Centres
21st July – 1st August @ Letterkenny / Laghey/ Dungloe Recycling Centres
Further details on the event can be found on Donegal County Council’s social media platforms.