Mc Menamin Engineering is a leading provider for structural steel and cladding in the North West.
The company are now looking to recruit an Estimator/Quantity Surveyor to join their team and work from their office in Killygordon with some home working considered.
Key duties to include:
• Compiling estimates to ensure that tenders and projects are accurately costed
• Ensuring that tender and pricing opportunities are completed and returned within a set timeframe
• Collect and analyse data relating to cost to include material, labour & overhead to support the profitability of potential projects
• Set budget estimates for different functions within the project and measure cost against budget
• Secondary duties to work on live projects and agree variations, final accounts
Qualifications & Skills:
• A minimum of 2/3 years relevant experience as an estimator within a construction environment although consideration may be given to a graduate who can demonstrate outstanding ability of fast learning with good references from summer/work experience placement
• Third level degree in a quantity surveying or civil/construction engineering
• A pleasant and outgoing personality and the ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with customers and suppliers
• Be able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills
• The desire to work in a growing company and be part of a team with an ambition to build and develop the potential within yourself and the company
CVs should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications 5.00pm 13th July 2020.