The recently refurbished An Grianan Hotel is located in the blissful village of Burt, Inishowen, Co. Donegal. Only 10 – 15 minutes from Derry, Letterkenny and Buncrana.
‘A real gem in Irish Hospitality’.
This 43 bedroom Hotel gains its inspiration from the ancient Grianan of Ailigh Fort which stands proud on the hill shadowing the Hotel. It opened its doors for business in December 2006 and has grown from strength to strength and has been regarded by many as one of the finest Hotels in the North West.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hotel Manager to join our existing team in the provision of customer service excellence to our many visitors.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively manage and monitor the activities and performance of our management team including the Restaurant Supervisor, Head Receptionist, Head Chef, Bar Manager and Duty Manager
- Ensure the smooth operation of all departments
- Achieve sales and revenue targets and manage operational costs
- Ensuring high quality standards are maintained throughout the Hotel at all times
- Lead the marketing and sales activities of the business
- Lead revenue management for rooms
- Ensure staff operate efficiently and effectively
- Ensure compliance with cash handling, stock control, accounting, licensing and security procedures within the hotel.
- Ensure all legislation is adhered to including health and safety, food hygiene and employment law
- Conduct other duties as advised by the Hotel Directors
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at management level within the hotel industry
- Strong hotel operations experience especially of Food & Beverage
- Previous hotel experience leading and developing a team
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills required
Please note that only candidates with the above requirements will be considered for this role.
This is a full-time role and will involve shift and weekend work.
To apply, please send a CV with HOTEL MANAGER 102 in the email subject line to email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday July 27th, 5.30pmTags: