Donegal Town based Insurance broker Britton Insurance require a full-time commercial insurance salesperson.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Either tele-sales experience and/ or a qualification/ work experience in business or finance
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent communication and telephone skills
• Proficient in administration
• Willing to learn in a fast-paced office environment
• Sales driven whilst customer focused
An APA qualification, working towards APA accreditation, CIP’d or grandfathered ideal but not essential; alternatively, the candidate MUST be willing to study alongside work to obtain their insurance credentials.
Location – Britton Insurance, Crennan House, Tirchonaill Street, Donegal Town
Remuneration – Attractive rates depending on experience. Open to senior and junior personnel.
Applications are required prior to 24th July 5pm. Applications past this time will not be considered.
Apply with your CV to – email@example.com with Subject Line – Commercial Sales Person.
*Please note applications received outside of criteria will not be responded to.*
Pat Britton & Co Ltd T/A Britton Insurance is regulated by the Central Bank of IrelandTags: