Job Vacancies: Finn Valley Family Resource Centre CLG are recruiting for the Donegal Parenting Support Initiative.
The overall aim of this exciting new initiative is the coordination and development of dedicated parenting supports across co. Donegal.
Core objectives to be implemented through the three pillars of work are:
1. Coordinate and deliver parenting events throughout county Donegal in response to changing needs and priorities
2. Provide high quality, evidenced based information and guidance to parents through social and other media
3. Provide a basic level of dedicated parenting supports across all five CFSN areas with a dedicated focus on ‘parenting when separated’
There will be three distinct pillars to the project:
- Parenting Programme and Parent Support Event Coordination
- Social media and public messaging
- Front line service provision with a special focus on co parenting when separated
We are recruiting for the following:
- Team Leader (Full Time 35hrs)
- Family Support Worker x 2 ( Part Time 17.5hrs)
Application Packs can be obtained by emailing the project administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CVs will not be accepted:
- Short listing criteria will apply
- Salary and pension entitlement are commensurate with similar positions in the community/voluntary sector. Details can be found in the application pack.
- A panel will be formed in the event of future posts becoming available
Closing date for applications: Friday 14th August at 12:00pm
Interviews: Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th August
Completed applications to be emailed to the Project Manager at email@example.com with the subject title ‘Donegal Parenting Support Initiative’.Tags: