A Derry-based business is looking to recruit an experienced accounts person.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Processing VAT for ROI and UK.
- Managing the accounts payable and receivable – on a daily basis
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations.
- Liaise with external accountant.
- Competent telephone manner.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Multi- tasking in a busy office environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as co-operating as a member of the team.
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Experience in a similar role of 2-3 years essential.
- Pay commensurate with experience and educational qualifications.
Apply via email, attaching current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 29th July