Job Vacancy: Digital Land Surveyors Ltd, a firm of surveyors based in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, have a vacancy for an experienced Office and Accounts Administrator for their busy Letterkenny office.
Office Administrator and Accounts & Wages Administrator
Qualifications, Skills & General Duties:
– Excellent telephone manner and the ability to confidently answer incoming calls
– Excellent people skills, who can greet and deal with our customers
– Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent IT skills with a proficient background in MS Office tools (MS Outlook, Excel & Word).
– The ability to prioritise tasks and someone who can work on their own initiative.
– Excellent typing skills
Duties will include:
– Preparation of bank lodgement
– Day to day accounts management
– Bank reconciliations
– Monthly accounts reporting to Management
– Maintenance of Debtors Ledger and Creditors Ledger
– General accounting administrative duties
– Revenue returns
– Payroll (Sage Payroll)
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
– A minimum of 3 years office and accounts experience essential
– PC literate – a working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Part time position (Approx 20 hours per week) for the ideal candidate
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Office Administrator and Accounts & Wages Administrator’ in the subject line.
Closing date for receipt of CVs is Sunday, August 16, 2020