Job Vacancy: Dunfanaghy Family Resource Centre are seeking a new Project Co-Ordinator.
Dunfanaghy Family Resource Centre of Main Street, Dunfanaghy, Co. Donegal are inviting applications.
The Project Co-ordinator will work in partnership with the Voluntary Board of Directors to implement the Family Resource Centre’s Work Plan.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A relevant third level qualification – minimum Level 7 (for example, Family Support Practice, Community Development, Community Sector Project Management)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, post qualification, in:
- community sector project management
- working through a community development approach
- family support in a community-based setting
- Experience of managing, supervising and supporting staff
- Experience of working collaboratively at an inter-agency level
- Experience of Strategic and Operational Planning
- Experience of Financial Management (to include sourcing funds)
To request Job Description and an application form, please contact: email@example.com
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is: Noon 21st August 2020
Interviews will take place in Dunfanaghy on: 31st August 2020
Applications will only be accepted on the official Application Form.
CVs will not be accepted.
This project is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency.Tags: