Job Vacancy: Rathmullan House are looking to recruit a full time experienced hotel receptionist.
Due to increased demand Rathmullan House which is situated on the shores of Lough Swilly in Co Donegal, are looking for an outgoing, friendly and motivated individual to come and join our reservation/reception team.
We are currently seeking a career minded individual, who shares our interests in delivering the highest in customer services to work in our front of house department as a receptionist.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a front of house role, excellent attention to detail, a courteous, friendly and professional manner, guest focused with a positive attitude and fluent in written and spoken English.
You will have the ability to work well in a team, be able to multi task and look after a busy reception desk and have excellent organisational skills, whilst being sales driven.
Proficient computer skills are required along with experience in a guest reservation system.
The role will be full time on a rostered basis, and involves working shifts, the candidate must be available to work mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Meeting our guests on arrival to the hotel with a friendly, can do attitude and be the main point of contact during their stay.
- Looking after guest requests and queries in a polite and attentive manner.
- Answering the telephone and replying to emails in a timely manner.
- Checking out guests efficiently, ensuring all bill details are correct.
- Maximising all sales opportunities.
For a detailed job description and terms of conditions please contact Emily on: 074 9158188 or email email@example.com.Tags: