Foyle Donegal situated five minutes from Derry City require Evening Cleaners to be based at their Carrigan’s site in County Donegal.
Reporting to the Cleaning Supervisor/Manager the successful candidates will be required to carry out in-depth industrial cleaning of all departments within the factory using heavy industrial cleaning hoses.
Working as part of a Team to ensure that all current hygiene and cleaning standards are adhered to. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing plant in Ireland.
• Must be able to work in a physically demanding role
• Must be able to work with heavy industrial power hoses
• Ability to take instruction and learn quickly
• Good communication skills essential
• Awareness of Health & Safety
• Awareness of chemical usage
• Must be focused in relation to cleanliness and hygiene
• Be flexible and reliable in approach to meet demands of a busy Team working to a demanding cleaning schedule
• Previous experience in industrial cleaning in a food production environment
• Previous experience working with cleaning chemicals and a knowledge of COSHH
Working Times: shift pattern Monday – Friday 16.30pm – 12.30am.
Must be flexible towards shift patterns and willing to work hours outside the shift pattern
(including Weekends and Bank Holidays).
A shift cleaning bonus will be paid following a successful daily pre-production/hygiene audit.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 4.30pm on Friday 11th September 2020
The above criteria may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting. If you think you have the necessary skills, drive and ambition please forward application in writing, enclosing C.V. and stating job reference Number to: email@example.com or telephone 0749140228 or by writing to Foyle Donegal, Drumnashear, Carrigan, Lifford, Co Donegal.
All offers of employment are dependent on candidates successfully passing the company’s pre-employment medical which includes a drug and alcohol test.Tags: