Maple Castlefinn require a Deli Supervisor.
If you are passionate about food, hold great customer service skills and pride yourself in high standards then we would love to hear from you.
Do you feel you have the drive and creativity to help move our fast-paced and ever-growing business forward? Then you would fit right in with our team at Maple Castlefinn.
At Maple you will become an expert in our brand and put the customer first every time. You will lead by example, training and motivating the team to reach your high standards.
• A flair for food & good presentation skill
• Ensure quality is consistent
• Ensure your area complies with Health & Safety, Food Safety, Fire, First Aid and Allergy policies, laws and regulations
• Assist management with organising maintenance in your area
• Ensuring correct portion controls, weighing, labelling and pricing are used to allow for correct margin adherence and to reduce stock loss
• Work within a budget. Planning and organisation of 2 weekly & quarterly stock takes, ensuring accuracy of the reported stock
• Proven experience in the areas of cost control, rota planning, HACCP.
• Involved in local community to raise the profile of the Maple Deli brand
• Preparing and submitting orders
• To remain aware of local competitor activity, suggesting new and innovative ideas
to stay ahead of the competition
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• An attractive competitive salary and KPI bonus packages
• Flexible working hours.
• Opportunities to progress within our ever-expanding company .
Please send your C.V to email@example.com or post it to:
Sandy Row, Castlefinn
All applications to be in by Monday 21st September 2020.