Euroflex Teoranta are Printers and Manufacturers of high quality flexible packaging film for the food & drink industry in Ireland and Europe.
We are looking to recruit a General Operative for our factory in Derrybeg, Gweedore, Co. Donegal.
Job Summary – General Operative
You will be assigned to a work station within our production process. All production requirements require to be achieved during each shift and that each area is left in a clean and tidy manner before handover to next shift. Strict hygiene, health and safety and quality policies apply.
- To ensure the quality of our finished products by following process controls and taking care with the functions of your role.
- To work to the daily production plan provided for the duration of your shift.
- To maintain the area in a clean and tidy fashion.
- Minimise the packaging waste throughout your shift.
- To record correctly all relevant information required for Production and Quality documentation.
- To be on the production floor at required work station at the start of each shift.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A competent level of written & spoken English is essential.
- Ability to work shifts on a pre-assigned rota
- Weekend work may be required and must be flexible with working hours.
- Experience of working in a factory or with machinery is preferable
- Team worker & flexibility with team leaders
- Ability to take and act on instruction
- Timekeeping & attention to detail with documentation
To apply please send your CV by email to email@example.com.