FOYLE Donegal, situated five minutes from Derry City, requires a Technical Assistant and Evening Cleaners to be based at their Carrigans, Co Donegal site.
Reference No: FD/TA/09/20
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing plant in Ireland. Working as part of the Technical Team the successful candidate will be responsible for conducting quality control checks on work in progress, chilled, finished, and products ready for despatching. Quality checks will include temperature and pH of beef carcasses, online inspections of products ensuring compliance in accordance with customer specifications. Can carry out ad-hoc audits and to assist with preparation of external audits when required. Be able to liaise with Management and ensure good housekeeping practices throughout the plant.
- Degree /HND in a food related subject or 2/3 years relevant experience working within a food processing environment
- Ability to work in a physically demanding role
- Understanding of HACCP
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability in attention to detail, numeracy and literacy.
- Competent in record keeping.
- Ability to work on own initiative, solve problems analytically and instigate investigation where necessary.
- Proven computer literacy.
- Previous experience of working in the food industry.
- Food Hygiene Qualification.
- Understanding of BRC
Closing date for receipt of applications is 4.30pm on Friday 16th October 2020
The above criteria may be extended to facilitate shortlisting. If you think you have the necessary skills, drive and ambition please forward application in writing, enclosing C.V. and stating job reference Number to:
Foyle Donegal, Drumnashear, Carrigans,County Donegal, Ireland. F93 A310
T +353 (0) 74 914 0228Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers of employment are dependent on Candidates successfully passing the Company’s pre-employment medical which includes a drugs and alcohol test.
FULL TIME & PART TIME EVENING CLEANERS
Reference No: FD/EC/08/20
Reporting to the Cleaning Supervisor / Manager the successful candidates will be required to carry out in-depth industrial cleaning of all departments within the factory using heavy industrial cleaning hoses. Working as part of a Team to ensure that all current hygiene and cleaning standards are adhered to. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing plant in Ireland.
- Must be able to work in a physically demanding role
- Must be able to work with heavy industrial power hoses
- Ability to take instruction and learn quickly
- Good communication skills essential
- Awareness of Health & Safety
- Awareness of chemical usage
- Must be focused in relation to cleanliness and hygiene
- Be flexible and reliable in approach to meet demands of a busy Team working to a demanding cleaning schedule
- Previous experience in industrial cleaning in a food production environment
- Previous experience working with cleaning chemicals and a knowledge of COSHH
Working Times: shift pattern Monday – Friday 16.30pm – 12.30am.
Must be flexible towards shift patterns and willing to work hours outside the shift pattern
(including Weekends and Bank Holidays).
A shift cleaning bonus will be paid following a successful daily pre-production / hygiene audit.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 4.30pm on Friday,
The above criteria may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting. If you think you have the necessary skills, drive and ambition please forward application in writing, enclosing C.V. and stating job reference Number to:
Foyle Donegal, Drumnashear, Carrigans, Lifford, County Donegal. F93 A310
Tel +353 (0) 74 914 0228 Email: email@example.com
All offers of employment are dependent on Candidates successfully passing the Company’s
pre-employment medical which includes a drug and alcohol test.