A Lifford company requires a senior book-keeper.
MPF, based in Lifford, forms part of a group of companies owned by a local family which has grown from its sole trader origins in 1986 to become a market leader in the ‘Fire Suppression Industry’.
It supplies bespoke refabricated pipework for fire sprinkler and mechanical systems along with stainless steel pipework fabrication and pump houses/plant rooms.
* Processing purchase invoices & liaising with suppliers on invoice queries
* Credit control reporting and collection support
* Payroll Processing (ROI)
* VAT & PAYE returns (ROI)
* Bank & Control Accounts Reconciliations
* MI & KPI Reporting
The ideal candidate will be:
The ideal candidate will have relevant finance and commercial experience gained in a busy accounts department.
Advanced Excel (incl. Vlookups & Pivots) essential along with knowledge of Sage products
To be considered for this role you should have:
* Advanced Excel (incl. Vlookups & Pivots)
* Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member;
* Ability to meet deadlines and commitments;
* A professional qualification is desirable;
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
To apply please email your CV to MPF Limited at email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: on or before 16 October 2020