Thirty-one new cases of Covid-19 have been confirmed in Donegal, the Department of Health reports.
There are 364 new cases across Ireland and no further deaths.
Donegal has had 422 cases of Covid-19 diagnosed in the two weeks up to midnight Saturday 3rd October.
The total number of cases in the county since March now stands at 1,102.
The latest data from Letterkenny Unversity Hospital, released at 8pm Saturday, showed that there are 11 patients with Covid-19 receiving care onsite. One of those patients was recorded in intensive care.
Of the cases notified across Ireland today:
- 195 are men / 168 are women
- 74% are under 45 years of age
- 27% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
- 42 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 100 cases are in Dublin, 55 in Cork, 31 in Donegal, 24 in Limerick, 23 in Galway,17 in Clare, 14 in Sligo, 13 in Roscommon, 10 in Kerry, 8 in Tipperary, 8 in Wicklow, 7 in Kildare, 6 in Kilkenny, 6 in Offaly, 5 in Cavan, 5 in Mayo, 5 in Meath, with the remaining 27 cases in 9 counties.