Job Vacancy: Divers Hyundai at Canal Road Letterkenny are seeking a Service Advisor to join their team.
At Divers Hyundai, our service advisors provide the link between our highly trained workshop technicians and our customers during a service visit and act as our retail centre’s frontline in delivering customer focused service in a fast paced environment. They perform the key role of knowledgeable advisor to our customers in respect of the care of their vehicles and in explaining the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with Hyundai specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact with customers either in person or by telephone/email, seeking to convert customer enquiries, when appropriate, to service bookings.
- Meet and greet all service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner when they visit the service department.
- Inspect customers’ vehicles and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify all customers’ service needs and in particular to ensure that all customers concerns are correctly captured on the job card.
- Record customers details accurately, clarify payment options at the time of booking and confirm time for pickup.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the vehicle and associated service requirements.
- Identify and communicate with the sales department prospective new/used car sales prospects.
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval and authorisation regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
- Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with Hyundai warranty guidelines.
- To deliver customer satisfaction scores in line with Hyundai standards.
- Excellent customer service skills, professional appearance and work ethic.
- Experience as a service advisor in the motor industry would be an advantage.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Full clean drivers licence.
- Knowledge of dealer management system is an advantage as is a good technical understanding of vehicles.
Competitive salary combined with a commitment to training and career development.
Customer Service, Communication, Contact customers, Aftersales
Please email your application including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: