An established Letterkenny Architectural Practice is looking to expand and grow their existing team.
These new positions will allow the ideal candidate to work at all stages from feasibility to construction in the Public, Commercial and Residential sectors.
The following is the criteria for applicants:
• Project experience should include a range of projects with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Architectural Practice
• The candidate must be suitably qualified with a degree or diploma in Architecture / Architectural Technology or a similar course
• The candidate will have the ability to work under their own initiative and/or be part of a team
• Thorough working knowledge of procurement, building and planning regulations, and experience in the production of planning, tender and construction stage drawings
• An experience in Fire Safety Certification, Disability Access Applications essential.
• Site experience is an advantage
• Experience with Building Energy Assessment (BER) an advantage but not essential
• High level of proficiency in AutoCAD / BIM Revit required as well as excellent presentation skills, strong written and verbal communication skills
• Full driving licence, flexible working hours and willingness to travel on projects out of the County.
Salary is competitive commensurate with experience.
For a confidential discussion about this role forward your C.V. in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure to include the words ‘Letterkenny Architect’ in the email title.Tags: