Job Vacancies: Euroflex Teoranta are printers and manufacturers of high quality flexible packaging film for the food & drink industry in Ireland and Europe.
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Operator and a Quality and Production Assistant for our factory in Derrybeg, Gweedore, Co. Donegal.
Maintenance Operator: Job Summary
As a maintenance operator you will be responsible for or assisting with the maintenance and repair of all our production machinery and equipment. This includes specialised machinery and equipment, storage racks, conveyors, lighting / electrical and all equipment required for factory and office operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Monitors and reacts in a timely manner to routine demand maintenance requirements.
- Participates in routine preventative/predictable maintenance.
- Troubleshoots equipment stoppages and reacts accordingly.
- Utilises various mechanical and electrical test equipment.
- Utilises machining, electrical and mechanical trade skills to complete daily tasks.
- Communicates with management and production as required.
- Ensure critical spares are maintained where necessary.
- Maintain electrical repairs as needed.
Skills and requirements:-
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Mechanical maintenance
- Electrical maintenance
- Preventative maintenance and problem solving
- Must be a qualified electrician – this is an essential requirement
- 2 + years mechanical experience in an industrial setting
- 2 + years practical hands on experience in an industrial setting.
- Experience with repair of repairing, maintaining and operating machinery.
- Strong electrical and controls capabilities.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Quality and Production Assistant: Job Summary
You will be directly responsible to the Technical/QC Manager and will be involved with maintaining consistent quality of production by assisting with developing, enforcing, maintaining and managing ‘Best Practise’ manufacturing systems and procedures.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Validating processes; providing the relevant technical documentation; and managing, monitoring and training with SOP’s for both QC and Technical Functionality.
- Support with planning and performing production related activities, prioritising and planning schedules that will ensure production objectives are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
To help support the development and maintenance of new processes and formulations for NPD, R&D and existing products.
- To help interface with customers on a Technical Level to ensure specifications and applications meet functional requirements per the agreed signed off Tech Spec for all products.
- To help ensure that all appropriate accreditations are monitored, managed and renewed when applicable.
- To help engage and liaise with various external authorities to ensure that any necessary certification and/or relative factory statistical data obligations are adhered to within the agreed timeframe.
- To work with Operations to ensure seamless transfer of new specifications and technologies to production and for commercialisation and ensure all relevant and required training is scheduled and completed.
- To help develop SOP’s with programmes to ensure product stability, Minimise QC issues and control waste.
- To liaise with customers and suppliers to ensure any issues are dealt with in a timely, professional and customer friendly manner.
- To help develop and evolve ‘Best Practise’ strategy in collaboration with operations, production and the commercial team.
- To support the production process by engaging and supporting operators to maximise outputs.
- Develop an understanding of key accreditations, including H&S, BRC and specific ISO standards.
- Communicate production updates and errors to Manager on a regular basis.
- Assist with developing logistic strategies to avoid downtime and delays and to identify production issues, their root causes and potential resolutions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Strong IT skills particularly excel and access
- Experienced in working in fast paced team environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Motivated with “can do” attitude whether as part of a team or working on your own.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.