Job Vacancies: Aurivo Co-operative Society are now taking applications for the role of General Production Operatives (Fixed-term contracts).
Aurivo is a large multi-purpose co-operative engaged in a wide range of activities, including dairy processing, liquid milk distribution, animal feed milling, retail stores, garden centres, livestock marketing, as well as sports nutrition. It employs more than 600 people directly and provides jobs for many others in transport, distribution and services.
Vacancies have arisen in Aurivo Consumer Foods, Killygordon, Co. Donegal for General Production Operatives (Fixed-term contracts)
Reports to: Production Manager
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Adhering to Food Safety Standards
- Following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and ensuring production areas are maintained to hygiene standards
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong relationships working well as part of a team
- Flexibility in relation to working hours
- An awareness of Health & Safety with an ability to consistently work to these standards
- Availability to start immediately
To apply: Please forward your updated CV to: email@example.com