Job Vacancy: The Cope Builders Providers in Dungloe have an opportunity for a General Sales & Administrative Assistant to join their team.
This is a Full Time Position, on a Fixed Term/Permanent basis with the Templecrone Co-Operative Agricultural Society Ltd
Location: Dungloe, County Donegal
An excellent opportunity exists for a General Sales & Administrative Assistant in one of the North West’s most established retailers. We are looking for an energetic and well organised individual to join our successful team in our Builders Providers based in Dungloe.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a customer facing environment and possess excellent customer care skills together with a good knowledge of the building industry and associated products. This role will entail stock managements systems and processes and will require good computer skills.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Working on stock files and cyclical stocktaking across the location.
• Attention to detail, ensuring speedy processing of information and follow up on stock orders.
• Liaise with customers, suppliers and internal departments in order to ensure adequate stock levels.
• A good to excellent understanding of computers and Microsoft Office package skills required
• The checking and processing of incoming and outgoing deliveries
• Reporting and follow up of any stock shortages or overages
• Accurate and timely handling of stock
• Excellent customer service skills in a similar retail environment.
• Excellent telephone manner with clear and precise communication skills
• Cross-department flexibility in terms of working role and environment as and when required.
• Fluent & articulate English speaker.
• Full clean driving licence to include, at least, category C1 an advantage.
• A knowledge of the construction industry and construction related products would be an advantage
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team. Please apply with full C.V and covering
Final Closing Date for applications: Sunday 15th November.Tags: