POSITION/JOB TITLE: Marketing Executive
CLOSING DATE: 13th November 2020 at 17.00
LOCATION: Falcarragh, Co. Donegal (However, in line with current Government guidance, it is likely that the successful candidate will commence in this role while working from home.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
APPLICATION METHOD: Email CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelsius is the leading supplier of automation technology for product safety and compliance to the food services and healthcare industries. Using wireless sensor technology and cloud based data hosting and processing, Kelsius systems improve product safety, ensure regulatory compliance and optimise costs associated with these activities.
This exciting opportunity is available to work with an Innovative International Company seeking to expand our presence both in Ireland and further afield.
Kelsius are recruiting for the role of Marketing Executive
Role & Responsibilities
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure the successful execution of campaigns in line with the marketing plan and budget to successfully achieve objectives.
The Successful Candidates will:
- Assist in the Design & Production of marketing materials
- Produce and Publish Content on the Kelsius Website Blog and Social Media Platforms
- Liaise with Digital Marketing Agency and Manage Relationship
- Assist in the Management of Google AdWords and Digital Marketing campaigns
- Expand the Company’s Portfolio of Testimonials and Case Studies
- Assist in the Planning and Implementation of Trade Shows
- Assist in Management of current Marketing Activities
Experience & Skill Requirements
Candidates must possess:
- Marketing or Digital Marketing Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential
- Strong Communication Skills, Idea Presentation, SEO & PPC, Content Writing, Proof reading
- High standards in terms of accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Capability of working under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
Applicants should forward their CV with accompanying cover letter to email@example.com for consideration, or call 074-9162982 for more information.Tags: