Job Vacancies: Glebe Builders is one of the leading construction companies in the North West with a number of projects in operation nationwide.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles: Teleporter Operator, Store Person, Duct Layer.
See below for job details for each position:
Must have experience, good attention to detail, ability to handle products with care. Must be hard working, trustworthy and reliable and have excellent communication skills. Must have the ability to work as part of a team as well as working and on your own initiative.
Requirements Include: –
- Safe Pass & Manual Handling;
- CSCS Tickets for Teleporter;
- Full Clean Driver’s Licence
We are looking for a person who can manage and run our yard and store. Order basic materials, load vans, carry out inspections on vehicles, liaise with site personnel and have material ready to dispatch from our yard to site.
- Carry out daily yard/store duties.
- Order material from suppliers.
- Ensure all vans are loaded and unloaded daily.
- Ensure all vehicles are filled with fuel, inspections carried out and road worthy.
- Manage stock and book out accordingly.
- Carry out deliveries to site
- Must have a driving license
- Lorry license would be an advantage
- Training will be provided
Pipe Layer/Experienced Ground Worker
Must have experience in laying ducts, good attention to detail, ability to handle products with care. Must be hard working, trustworthy and reliable and have excellent communication skills.
- Experience in duct laying
- Ability to read drawings
- Ability to set falls/rises
- Experience in digging trenches and clearing identifying service ducts.
- Able to lead a team of junior groundworkers and train accordingly.
To apply for any of the above positions, please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 4th of December 2020.