Our client is looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their growing Pharmaceutical & Healthcare consumables wholesaling team and work remotely.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the company’s Office Administration requirements.
This position offers an attractive salary.
The Office Manager will have access to their growing sales team, their IT team, procurement team and will liaise closely with the company CEO.
This role will be best suited to a self-starter who works well remotely, has Irish accounting experience, experience with online accounting & supplier systems and excellent IT proficiency.
Position: Office Manager.
Location: Based in Killybegs, Co. Donegal with some remote working.
Working Hours: Full time position.
Salary: to be discussed with successful candidate.
Our client is a fully licensed Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Consumables & Devices wholesaler situated in Ireland and the UK. The company has markets across Europe. The company works closely with large commercial organisations and public bodies to provide solutions to their healthcare sourcing & procurement requirements.
Why Choose our client?
- Attractive salary.
- Remote Working.
- Supportive and friendly team.
- Opportunity to progress in the role as the company expands.
Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to):
- Working closely with the CEO, Sales Team, and IT Team.
- Maintenance of accounts & general ledgers
- Processing monthly payroll
- Management of cashflow and preparation of monthly cashflow projections
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Processing of all invoices and management of bank payments
- Liaising with banks for finance matters.
- Administration of the organizations insurance policy.
- Ensuring compliance with the Companies Registration Office, Charities Regulator, Lobbying Act, Revenue etc. and ensure all returns and submissions are submitted on time.
- Liaising with manufacturers, suppliers and logistics team to set up accounts, and organise purchase orders and invoices.
- Management of online supplier systems to track payments and issue electronic invoices.
- Liaising regularly with the company’s accountants and preparation of ongoing company accounts, including but not limited to P&L accounts, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Statements/Forecasts.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in comparable role.
- Finance / Accounting qualification.
- Experience with the Irish Accounting System.
- Payroll experience.
- Purchase orders & Invoice issuance experience.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills as well as attention to detail.
- Demonstrable IT skills. Accounting packages, supplier portals, Excel etc.
- Languages: candidate must have fluent English.
All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: