The Clanree Hotel in Letterkenny has a number of positions they would like to fill.
Details of all the positions are below.
Clanree Hotel are recruiting for the following positions:
To provide a friendly and efficient Porter service at all times, dealing with guest requests and requirements as appropriate and in accordance with Clanree Hotel Standards. To ensure all Hygiene and Health and Safety standards are maintained
· The ideal candidate must have previous experience in a similar hotel porter position
· Be able to work on your own initiative
· Be flexible regarding shifts each week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To report for duty on time, as required, and in the correct uniform.
· To ensure that the Hotel is kept clean and tidy at all times.
· Follow rigidly and observe all hygiene regulations.
· To deal with Hotel residents and visitors requests and requirements at the relevant times as per the function sheet.
· To actively communicate and promote our services and facilities to guests as required.
· To have a reasonable amount of knowledge about other services and facilities offered by the Hotel in order to promote business for other areas of the Hotel.
· Greet and show guests to their room if and when required.
· Transportation of guests’ luggage from the foyer to the relevant guest bedroom when requested.
· Set up of meetings each day
· To ensure a safe and secure environment for customers, staff and visitors is maintained at all times.
Food & Beverage Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Food & Beverage Assistant to join our dynamic team in Mc Gettigans Bar / Aileach Restaurant at 4-star Clanree Hotel.
(Full time/ part / time positions)
Reporting to the Bar / Restaurant Manager, the Food & Beverage Assistant will provide a friendly and efficient service to our guests.
Previous F&B experience is required (2 years minimum)
· Must be knowledgeable of food & beverage service standards
· Must have a professional and friendly approach
· Must be focused on providing excellent customer service
· Must be a team player and have the ability to multi task.
· Must have excellent attention to detail as well as good communication
· Must have excellent time keeping skills
· Good level of spoken English is required
· Candidates must be available to work midweek and weekend shifts
Bar Supervisor (Full time position)
We are currently looking for a vibrant Bar Supervisor to join our team.
The Bar Supervisor will be responsible for leading and motivating the team and ensuring a high standard of customer service is maintained. We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual.
Duties and responsibilities:
· To ensure that the highest standards of service are provided at all times
· To ensure that staff are carrying out their duties accordingly and effectively
· To supervise the smooth running of bar service
· To ensure that SOP’s are followed by staff
· To communicate and work effectively with management.
· To have a knowledge on all bar menu items
· To have previous experience in a similar supervisory role
· Excellent leadership skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service.
· Fluent level of spoken and written English essential
If you are interested in joining our team and you feel you have exceptional attention to the delivery of customer service please forward your current cv to email@example.com Please specify which position you are applying for on your application.
Only Candidates who are successful for interview stage will be contactedTags: