A young progressive Construction Cost Consultancy firm is seeking to add two new Intermediate Quantity Surveyors to the team on a permanent basis.
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor:
Working under the supervision of the Managing Surveyor, the range of duties will include but not limited to:
· Preparation, negotiation and agreement of sub-contract procurement packages
· Preparation of Bills of Quantities
· Preparing and checking valuations
· Monitoring and checking variations
· Advising clients on contractual matters
· Preparation, negotiation and agreement of project final accounts
· 4-5 years Quantity Surveying experience with either Main Contractor or PQS.
· Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying
· Experience of delivering construction projects under the Public Works Contract
· Fully competent in the use of Cubit/ Buildsoft/ Excel/ Word/ Microsoft Project
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Commitment & Motivation to join a young exciting company
Salary: Negotiable depending on Experience and fit for the company.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 8th January 2021.Tags: