Euroflex Teoranta are Printers and Manufacturers of high-quality flexible packaging film for the food & drink industry in Ireland and Europe.
JOB TITLE: Trainee Ink Technician
REPORTING TO: Print Manager
LOCATION: Bunbeg, Donegal
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Ensure the correct quantity and colour is allocated to the press prior to make ready.
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Ensure that the ink supplied to the press is right first time.
- Control and reduce the amount of press returns.
- Ensure stock rotation of press returns prior to dispensing fresh ink.
- Pre-Press Colour match, mix and issue process and mixed ink for the press following the colour instructions as supplied.
- During production maintain the ink level required.
- Maintain ink dispenser (where applicable), and other equipment to a high level.
- Maintain Stock Levels.
- Conduct monthly ink stock count.
- Drive the Quality process on-site and promotion of the company culture of continuous improvement.
- Any other duties required to meet the prevailing needs of the business.
- Working to schedules and other instructions issued from Factory Manager and Print Supervisors.
- Ability to manage and deal with change in a fast moving and demanding environment while still maintaining standards set within the business.
- Should be able to use own initiative, when necessary.
- A need to be flexible around working schedules, which can be subject to change.
- Be a team player and commit to achieving goals.
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: