DSM Engineers are based in Ballybofey and provide consulting engineering services in the fields of Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Fire Safety Engineering and Environmental Engineering.
Due to increased volume of work DSM Consulting Engineers are currently seeking a Graduate Civil / Structural Engineer to join their team.
The Role will involve:
As a graduate engineer, you will work with an experienced team of engineers and technicians on a
broad range of civil and structural engineering projects in the residential, commercial & industrial sectors. You will be designing in a range of engineering materials in accordance with the Eurocodes.
The role is office-based, with regular visits to sites as required. Some short term remote working will most likely be required in order to comply with Government Covid-19 restrictions.
DSM Engineers will provide all necessary supports to the successful candidate in facilitating remote working when required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
￼* A level 8 degree qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering
* A working Knowledge in the use of AutoCAD.
* A working knowledge of 3D modelling software is preferred but training can be provided
* Construction-related work experience
* Ability to answer queries through verbal and written communications
* Full clean driving license
* Flexible and Enthusiastic.
* Able to prioritise with good organisational skills. Attention to detail.
The candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience working closely with Senior Engineers and to progress your career through further learning / CPD.
Please forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 2nd February. For queries please contact DSM Engineers on 074-9175603