Job Vacancy: Lifestart Services CLG in Donegal is seeking to recruit a Meitheal Administrator & Minute Taker.
Lifestart Services CLG is home-based community organisation delivering child development information, parenting education, and family support to parents of children pre-birth to 5 years of age in Donegal.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Meitheal Administrator & Minute Taker who will be employed through Lifestart Services and line managed through the Tusla Partnership Prevention and Family Support (PPFS) office.
The successful candidate will support the Tusla Senior Administrator and PPFS Team with the coordination of multi-agency Meitheal meetings involving parents, young people, and practitioners in liaison with CFSN staff (face to face, phone and video conferences), Liaise with Meitheal Chairs and notetakers, take minutes when required, Maintain and update databases, files, online files and maintain Communication Logs and ensure all relevant information on each Meitheal process is clearly documented in line with GDPR regulations.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week.
Salary: Grade IV Clerical
Contract: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Line Management: Tusla Senior Administrator
Work Base: Tusla PPFS office, St Conal’s Hospital, Letterkenny or where required
The successful candidate will have:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of a Leaving Cert (5 Grades of at least Grade D) or equivalent
- A minimum of two years relevant experience
- Experience of minute taking is essential
- Strong written communication skills including an excellent ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Solid and demonstrable IT skills including a working knowledge and proficiency in MS packages and video conference platforms
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of GDPR, Data Protection and ensuring confidentiality
- Clean driving licence (desirable)
Please apply by emailing a Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to the Lifestart Services Regional Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: applications by post will not be accepted:
- Short listing criteria will apply.
- Salary will be commensurate with similar positions in the community/voluntary sector.
Closing date for applications: By 12 noon on Thursday 4th February. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months. Interviews will take place through ZOOM on Friday 12th February. Successful candidates will be contacted prior to interview with ZOOM details and time of interview.
These are regulated posts therefore disclosure and vetting will be required if successful.
We are an equal opportunities employer and seek to promote equality of opportunity regardless of a person’s race, religion, political opinion, gender, visible or invisible disability, age, marriage, gender reassignment or sexual orientation.
Lifestart Services CLG Company No: 495841 CHY: 19946