A special fundraiser aims to raise support for The Friends of Letterkenny University Hospital this Valentine’s Day.
The ‘Rushe to Raise’ event challenges people to complete a virtual 5K wherever they are and donate €5 to show some love to the hospital at a crucial time.
Organisers Maria and Emmet Rushe from Rushe Fitness gym are encouraging everyone and their families to get involved by walking or running 5k next Sunday. The couple wanted to do something to support and celebrate their friends and family who are fighting for all of us, every day, on the frontline.
The Friends have provided valuable support to Letterkenny University Hospital over the past 28 years, have contributed over €7 million to promote new service developments in the hospital and currently provide free transport for people from Donegal who require radiotherapy treatment in St. Luke’s Hospital in Dublin.
How can you join Rushe to Raise?
- On Sunday February 14th:
- Donate €5 (or whatever you can!) on https://gofund.me/fed0fcc5
- Walk or run a 5k within your 5k
- Use #rushetoraise on your social media posts
- Be sure to tag @rushefitness and @friendsofLetterkennyuniversityhospital so we can see you all taking part.
- Get the family involved and have fun!
Visit the donation page at: https://www.idonate.ie/event/2692_rushe-fitness-st-valentine-s-day-virtual-5k.html