Euroflex Teoranta are Printers and Manufacturers of high quality flexible packaging film for the food & drink industry in Ireland and Europe.
We are looking to recruit a Wide Web Flexographic Printer, a Trainee Ink Technician for our factory in Derrybeg, Gweedore, Co. Donegal.
Job Title: – Wide Web Flexographic Printer
Primary Duties and Responsibilities – Operate an 8 colour wide web printing press equipment according to procedures and job specifications to the highest print quality standards.
- Responsible for print helpers / assistants
- Responsibility for cleanliness and general daily / weekly maintenance of printing press, press equipment and surrounding areas.
- Daily productivity responsibilities ensuring that individual, team and shift production targets set are achieved.
- Ensuring job set up in most efficient time using minimal ink and materials
- Training of print helpers on all aspects of print set up, colour management and printing
- Adhere to and follow job set procedures
- Adjusting and recording ink formulations
- Checking and confirming colours using colour management systems
- Organising / liaising with the pre-press team (plate mounting/ink delivery, material delivery, etc.) for minimum downtime
- Continuous Quality checking and confirming print standards are maintained and that all jobs are produced to the highest quality level and that the ISO quality procedures are followed.
- During print operation, determine that all necessary adjustments to the printing press to maintain safety, quality and productivity standards are determined and made.
- Recording correct and full information through the Company Specification sheets on how jobs are produced and exactly what settings are required to repeat the process.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with other team members and be able to receive and issue instructions in a clear manner
- To work with Production Manager to continually improve quality, processes and production efficiencies.
- Advising the Production Manager on potential maintenance issues Follow and ensure all print helpers follow all safety procedures in operating equipment and performance of job duties
- Maintain work area in organised manner.
- Security and key holder responsibilities as required.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience of running a modern 8 colour Flexographic Print machine
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language (verbal and written)
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job
- Ability to work as a team member and independently
- Ability to learn and apply new procedures and methods
- Ability and willingness to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow safety procedures
Please apply with a copy of your CV, stating which role you are applying for, to email@example.com
Job Title: Trainee Ink Technician
Primary duties and responsibilities:- Ensure the correct quantity and colour is allocated to the press prior to make ready. Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff. Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
Key Responsibilities you will be trained in are:-
- Ensure that the ink supplied to the press is right first time.
- Control and reduce the amount of press returns.
- Ensure stock rotation of press returns prior to dispensing fresh ink.
- Pre-Press Colour match, mix and issue process and mixed ink for the press following the colour instructions as supplied.
- During production maintain the ink level required.
- Maintain ink dispenser (where applicable), and other equipment to a high level.
- Maintain Stock Levels.
- Conduct monthly ink stock count.
- Drive the Quality process on-site and promotion of the company culture of continuous improvement.
- Any other duties required to meet the prevailing needs of the business.
- Working to schedules and other instructions issued from Factory Manager and Print Supervisors.
- Ability to manage and deal with change in a fast moving and demanding environment while still maintaining standards set within the business.
- Should be able to use own initiative, when necessary.
- A need to be flexible around working schedules, which can be subject to change.
- Be a team player and commit to achieving goals.
Please apply with a copy of your CV, stating which role you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: