Job Vacancy: Swan Net Gundry Limited is a leading net manufacturing company based in Killybegs, Co. Donegal. We are currently seeking an experienced store person to join our team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Loading and unloading of goods delivered and despatched from SNG store
- Ensure materials are put away in the store in their designated area and the store is maintained in an orderly fashion.
- Ensure Documentation, labelling, palletisation and presentation are done accurately as they are critical for export preparation
- Carry out regular cycle counts and ensure that stocktakes are carried out in and orderly efficient manner.
- Monitor all stock movements and ensure adequate stock on hand
- Ensure Quality control procedures are adhered to
- Prepare materials to be issued to jobs on the production floor.
- Assist in job costing activities
- Keep store and yard in a tidy, organised manner at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A working knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations
- Computer literate with a knowledge of stock systems
- Team player.
- Approach process improvement in an enthusiastic manner
- Methodical and organised and able to work on own initiative.
- A flexible approach to working arrangements.
- A Forklift licence
- A full driving licence.
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Closing date for applications is 5pm Wednesday 24th February and all applications should be sent to email@example.comTags: