Applicants are invited to express their interest in being considered for the position of Retail Assistant in the Moville Branch of the Inishowen Coop.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the successful applicants will have responsibility for delivering an excellent customer experience for shoppers to the store.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Ascertain customers’ needs, wants and expectations.
* Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability.
* Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through the delivery of prompt, efficient and courteous service.
* Ensure product is merchandised to highest standards.
* Manage point of sales process.
* Ensure all incoming stock has a matching GRN with invoice and that the stock is promptly displayed on shelves.
* Keep up to date with product knowledge and be able to accurately describe product features and benefits.
* Pick load and undertake product deliveries to Customers.
* Ensure tills are reconciled at the end of every shift.
To be successful in the role requires individuals to be:
* Well-presented and clearly spoken.
* Friendly and enjoys serving others.
* Positive and flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude.
* Driven and takes responsibility for ensuring excellent Customer service.
* Experienced in the Construction and/or Agri. Sector.
* Ambitious and want to succeed.
* In possession of a valid Drivers Licence
* Experience in operating forklift safely
* Able to learn quickly.
* Excellent team player.
If you feel you can tick some or all of the above, then we would encourage you to apply by sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications will be close of business on Monday 15th March, 2021.
Inishowen Co-Op is an equal opportunities Employer.Tags: