The Downstrands Family Resource Centre in Kilclooney, Portnoo, is inviting applications are invited for the post of Project Co-ordinator.
The ideal candidate should have:
* A relevant third level qualification – minimum Level 7 (for example, Family Support Practice, Community Development.)
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience, post qualification, in:
* community sector project management
* working through a community development approach
* family support in a community-based setting
* Experience of managing, supervising and supporting staff
* Experience of working collaboratively at an inter-agency level
* Experience of Strategic and Operational Planning
* Experience of Financial Management and sourcing funding
To request JD and application form, please email: email@example.com
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is: Noon Friday 23rd April 2021
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CVs will not be accepted.
This project is an equal opportunities employer.Tags: