Bonnar Engineering Letterkenny Ltd are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Steel Erectors/Cladding
- Crane Driver
Duties for various positions include:
• Motivated and reliable person required with ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
• Quality of work must be to a high standard
• Use of overhead crane, forklift, all hand tools, air tools, electric tools,
• Comply with all Safety, Health, Environmental and other Company policies, procedures, requirements and maintain a clean working environment.
• Strong technical capability with attention to detail in reading drawings, templates and other drawings to correctly lay out pieces.
• Be proficient in using all types of fabrication equipment.
• Previous Welding experience is essential.
• Installation of cladding/sheeting to Industrial and Commercial Buildings
• Fixing of flashings, gutters and downpipes etc.
• Erection of structural steelwork
• Slinging/Banksman duties
• Driving of teleporters / lifts etc.
• Structural steel fabrication / welding, including ability to read relevant drawings
• Driving/operating mobile crane to worksites
Candidates must have a reasonably substantial amount of experience of the above tasks and preferably hold the relevant skills tickets (CSCS / CPCS) for same.
Full C Category licence required to drive the crane. Further training on the job will also be given.
Candidates must have ability to use initiative and progress tasks with minimum supervision.
Apply with CV to email@example.com
See www.bonnarengltd.ie for details on our Company.Tags: