Applicants are invited to express their interest in being considered for the position of Accounts Assistant in the Inishowen Co-Operative, Carndonagh Branch.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful applicant will have a key role in the Accounts department to ensure the efficient operation of day-to-day activities.
Key Responsibilities include
* Processing invoices via the ERP system.
* Initiate queries on invoices with relevant parties.
* Assist with the preparation of creditors reconciliations.
* Dealing with customer queries and facilitating payments.
* General administration including filing, dealing with phone calls, and other duties that may be assigned.
To be successful in the role requires individuals to have:
* Strong numeracy skills with attention to detail.
* Experience of using Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
* Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders is essential.
* Assertiveness, self-motivation and enthusiasm are required characteristics and a willingness to work as part of a team and take on other tasks as may be assigned.
* Ability to work to strict timelines.
* Knowledge and experience of working in an Accounts Department is desirable but not essential.
* Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
If you feel you have the necessary talent, skills, experience and attitude to be successful in the role, then we would encourage you to apply by sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of applications will be close of business on Thursday, 25th March, 2021.
Inishowen Co-Op is an equal opportunities Employer.Tags: