Job Vacancy: Oilean Glas Teoranta O.G.T is an Irish company with over 15 years’ experience in producing and distributing products based on Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed for the Amenity, Crop Nutrition & Animal Feed sectors.
Business Support Coordinator:
As part of a growing Business Support team at OGT Ireland Ltd, we are currently seeking applications for the position of ‘Business Support Coordinator’ based at our factory in Kilcar to commence May 2021. This is a full-time permanent position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination, supervision and delivery of the administration, Customer Care and other business support services, in particular the daily functions of the admin support team, while working collaboratively with colleagues within the business and across the Group, building relationships, providing support and advice when appropriate, to ensure the company operates in the most effective and efficient way.
Ideally the candidate should:
- Educated to degree level in business management or equivalent.
- Demonstrative experience in office systems and business support services.
- Extensive office management experience, SAP systems knowledge is a distinct advantage
- Proficient in English with Spanish an advantage
- Is motivational and demonstrates a positive outlook when leading a team
- Has a flexible approach to work and can remain balanced and objective
- Have at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
Please submit your C.V by email to email@example.com or post to OGT Ireland Ltd, Ballymoon Industrial Estate, Kilcar, Co Donegal no later than 12.00 noon on Friday 16th April 2021