Job Vacancy: Euroflex Teoranta are printers and manufacturers of high quality flexible packaging film for the food & drink industry in Ireland and Europe.
We are looking to recruit a Quality and Technical Administrator at our offices and factory in Bunbeg, Gweedore, Co. Donegal.
Quality and Technical Administrator Vacancy:
We are looking to recruit a Quality and Technical Administrator on a permanent basis. This position is based in the Quality and Compliance department, for which you will be actively involved in the efficient running of the administration of this department.
Your role will include Operational and Administrative Support to the Quality and Compliance Department or Production Team. You will be assisting with developing, maintaining and managing ‘Best Practise’ manufacturing systems and procedures.
Job details: Permanent role, 39 hours a week, 20 days holiday and paid bank holidays, onsite parking. Career aspiration and progression supported.
Key responsibilities of the role:-
- Validating processes and providing the relevant quality and technical documentation;
- Managing, monitoring and training with Standard Operating Procedures for both Quality Control and Technical functionality.
- To help interface with customers to ensure specifications and applications meet functional technical documented requirements.
- To liaise with customers and suppliers to ensure any issues are dealt with in a timely, professional and customer friendly manner.
- Assist with developing strategies to avoid downtime and delays and to identify production issues, their root causes and potential resolutions.
- Ensuring that any systems/operational issues impacting customer orders are proactively reported and documented.
- Carrying out relevant testing and where necessary take corrective action to rectify non-conformance issues.
- Write simple reports and provide information to management
- Liaise and communicate with other departments
- Communicate production updates and errors to Manager on a regular basis.
Skills & Qualifications:
- System and IT skills particularly Microsoft office.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Motivated with “can do” attitude whether as part of a team or working on your own.
- Active participation in a positive teamwork environment.
- Effective strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Strong team support in all areas of administration and executive support
Full role training will be provided but experience of the following criteria would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Quality and compliance experience in a previous role or qualification
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Understanding of key accreditations, including H&S, BRC and specific ISO standards.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected].