Kelsius manufactures, distributes and maintains a system that wirelessly and automatically monitors the temperature and safety of all food products, both hot and cold, as well as medicines, blood samples and other temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical material.
Kelsius improves HACCP compliance, saving time, reducing risk and providing information at your fingertips. HACCP – (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) – is a systematic approach to identifying and controlling hazards that could pose a danger to the preparation of safe food or medicines.
Kelsius is recruiting for the role of IT Support Manager which will be based in the company offices in Falcarragh.
You will be responsible for supporting Kelsius customers and their IT departments to provide technical support for Kelsius products and services.
You will be responsible for maintaining in house systems and provide assistance to computer users by answering questions, resolving technical problems and maintaining the company’s network, software and computer equipment.
• Provide technical support for Kelsius staff and engineers
• Liaising with customers and their IT departments to provide technical support for Kelsius products and services
• In house systems maintenance, patching and repair
• Data backup management
• Setting up and testing new products
• Linux Server Administration
• Application and services setup & maintenance
• Automation of business processes
Skills & Experience Required:
• Previous experience in a similar type of role
• 3rd Level Technical Qualification
• Have strong organizational skills and demonstrate a good attention to detail
• Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
• Have the ability to produce written reports and documentation
• Support a “can do” culture in terms of responding to customer needs
• Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet targets and to cope under demanding pressure
• Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
• Ability to both, Work of own Initiative and as part of a team
• Be technically inclined and can demonstrate the ability to grasp and retain technical product concepts and display a strong technical knowledge
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to identify the root cause of faults and technical issues.
• Have good knowledge and ability in various areas of technology
• Have good network setup and troubleshooting skills
• Be proficient with Linux with the ability to install and configure applications, and to write scripts to automate tasks
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying for this job and would like more information, please contact email@example.comTags: