Job Vacancy: Loreto Community School in Milford is seeking an ICT Technician.
The post-primary school seeking to recruit a dynamic, flexible and forward-thinking individual to work in a busy school environment with modern ICT facilities and networks. The person will engage with the school community, work as part of a team and be responsible for leading, developing, auditing and maintaining current communication infrastructure and hardware as well as future proofing systems for maximum educational benefit.
- Hyper-V and Windows Server Management and Support
- Active Directory User, Group and Permission Management
- PC and Laptop hardware replacement, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Windows 10 setup, troubleshooting and support in a school environment
- Desktop moves and roll-outs
- Google Apps from Education
- Apple School Manager
- PC and Laptop Imaging
- WiFi troubleshooting
- Smartphone support
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Apple Support
- Network Cabling and Patching
- Meeting and Conference Room setup and maintenance
- Peripheral device support
An awareness of the needs of an educational environment will be desirable.
Hours and remuneration negotiable.
Any offer of employment will be subject to the successful completion of Garda vetting.
Please apply in writing to: The Principal, Loreto Community School, Milford or by email to email@example.com on or before Friday 2nd April 2021.