We’re excited to be expanding our team at Inishowen Development Partnership (IDP).
IDP is one of 49 local development companies based in the Republic of Ireland.
With two office bases in the Inishowen Peninsula, these positions will be based out of our Buncrana Office.
Delivering on community-led local development for over two decades, we’re proud of the company culture we have built where our team are committed to the peninsula and its people.
Do you want to be part of our dynamic creative community-led team where we support People, Place and Progress? You will be a strong team player with a proven track record in leadership, communication and influencing skills. Experience counts, but most of all you’ve got to have passion, responsibility and pride in what you do.
You will be an extremely proactive person and only accept the best performance from yourself. We offer opportunities to make a difference!
Are you: –
• A friendly, quietly confident initiator with a good understanding of how communities work?
• A fantastic planner and organiser who loves to keep on top of things and avoid problems?
• A reliable, hard-working team player who cares about getting the job done properly?
Maybe it’s time for you to consider one of the following positions: –
• IDP Community Links Officer (3 days per week/equivalent) @ €34,939 per annum pro rata
• ChangeMakers Project Worker (17.5 hrs per week/equivalent) @ €34,939 per annum pro rata
• Project Administrator (F/T) @ €25,658 per annum pro rata
• CE Administrator (Community Employment Position -19.5 hrs per week*)
For more information on these positions, please look at our webpage https://inishowen.ie/jobs/inishowen-development-partnership/ and select the information pack pertaining to your area of interest.
How to Apply: Please complete the official application form and send, accompanied by an up to date CV and a cover letter outlining why you would like to join our team to [email protected] stating clearly which role it relates to. Closing date for applications: Tuesday April 13th, 2021 at 12 noon.
All applicants should note that the proposed interview dates via Zoom will be in the week beginning April 19th 2021
Shortlisting will apply and a panel may be formed.
Inishowen Development Partnership is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society. The appointments are subject to normal recruitment procedures including Garda/Police Vetting.